Cold Process Soaps
$5.00 – $12.00
Our handcrafted soaps are always made with love and high-quality ingredients. Your skin will absolutely love you for it! Our various soaps can help improve the overall health of your skin and leave your skin feeling nourished and moisturized. We make our soaps in small batches to ensure quality. Each soap is hand poured and unique. Try our cold processed, handcrafted soaps today!
We offer soaps that are:
- Vegan Friendly
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Contains Natural/Clean Ingredients
Each soap was designed for a different skin benefit. Find your prefect fit!
So what makes us different? It's simple- we keep essential vitamins and minerals in our ingredients by using them as close to their natural and unrefined processes as possible. By using these ingredients without bleaching or other chemical processes, we know your skin will benefit from our products. We use natural, unbleached, and unrefined Shea butter, Mango butter, and Cocoa butter to preserve their high vitamin and mineral contents. We use organic (virgin), cold pressed and unrefined coconut oil and 100% pure olive oil in all of our body care products. The ingredients in our soaps are known to help prevent breakouts, even skin tones, and prevent dry/cracking skin. Plus we use organic as much as possible!
Its okay to try new things! Your skin will continue to be moisturized and nourished no matter if you are interested in natural/essentials oils or fragrance oils. Every single one of our soaps are made with all 5 of the following ingredients:
- Shea Butter- has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on your body can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
- Cocoa Butter- has emollient properties. Due to its fatty acid content, it can deeply hydrate the skin and help prevent the skin from drying and cracking.
- Mango Butter- contains vitamin A, an antioxidant that stimulates the skin's natural renewal process. The skin is encouraged to produce new, healthy skin cells, improving the skin's texture and elasticity.
- Coconut Oil- has anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for irritated, inflamed, and chafed skin. Coconut oil helps your skin's protective barrier layer, trapping moisture inside and keeping your skin hydrated longer.
- Sweet almond oil- contains Vitamin E oil, which can keep your skin cells stay healthy, protect your skin from UV radiation damage, and help your skin look and feel baby smooth. Sweet almond oil can also help improve complexion and skin tone.
Need help? The description box below the scent choice should give you a little more information about its benefits and ingredients.
Soap Bar: 1oz
Your health and safety is extremely important to us. Please perform a “test patch” on your arm before using the product fully. Do not proceed if irritation to the area occurs. Yes! The hype is definitely real about our high-quality ingredients, but we always recommend consulting your physician about the use of our products during pregnancy or while nursing. Please read the ingredients on each product’s description page and ask your physician before use.
#Cancer Birthdays, Beach Day, Charcoal & Tea Tree, Glow In The Dark, Grown and Sexy, Mango Papaya, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Pomegranate Lemonade, Pumpkin Paradise, Rose and Clay, Sea Moss, Seduction, Soap Box Trio, Summersickle, Turmeric & Honey